Running the Mini Medics course
If you would like to deliver this course all you need is:
- A current and valid 1-day Emergency First Aid at Work qualification, or a
- 3-day First Aid at Work qualification
- A Mini Medics trainer pack on a USB stick which includes:
- Individual student packs containing books, pens and worksheets
See below for details on how to buy the resources.
The student resources can be topped up at any time at affordable prices. You can choose to purchase the Mini Medics student packs for each learner, or the books on their Own depending on your training arrangements.
STUDENT PACKS INCLUDE:
- 32 page fully illustrated A4 colour book with high gloss cover including a cut-out ‘Mini Medics’ certificate
- A choice of a unique syringe pen, standard ballpoint pens in red or blue or a colour pencil set
- A worksheet with fun and educational activity
Instructor training packs
When you purchase your trainer packs, you can choose a unique syringe pen, standard ballpoint pens in red or blue or a colour pencil set.
INSTRUCTOR TRAINING PACKS INCLUDE:
- 32 Student Packs
- 2GB USB stick containing:
MINI MEDICS FIRST AID TRAVEL KIT
A RANGE OF PDF FILES CONTAINING PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS
HI-RES ILLUSTRATIONS TAKEN FROM THE COLOUR BOOK
THE MINI MEDICS LOGO